Before being able to create, display or manage your monitors, you need to add your Uptime Robot API key to your Advanced Uptime Monitor extension.
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Advanced Uptime Monitor page
- At the top of the page, you will find the Uptime Robot API Key Settings option box
- Enter your Uptime Robot Main API Key in the provided field
- Click the Save Settings button
After you connect your account, you will be able to set the default Notification email address.
In case you are not able to connect your account, try to re-create your Uptime Robot API key and try again.
In case data is not loading properly from your Uptime Robot account, try to resave settings Uptime Robot settings in the Advanced Uptime Monitor extension.