- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Article Uploader page
- Locate the Upload Articles option box
- Drag&Drop your articles (in .txt) format or click the Choose File button to upload your files
- After you see the indicator showing that all files are uploaded, click the Upload Articles button
After clicking the Upload Articles button, the whole new section will appear under the Upload Articles box and provide you options to Publish, Edit or Delete uploaded articles.
Manage Articles After Uploading
After successful upload, the extension will show you the Publish Articles section where you can continue with the process.
- Review the uploaded articles
- Select if you want to publish uploaded articles as Posts or Pages
- Select if you want to allow or disallow comments for uploaded articles
- Enter one or multiple categories
- Select Child Sites where you want to publish this
- Click the Publish Articles button
- Locate the article that you want to edit before publishing
- Click the Edit link
The extension detects the first sentence in text files and uses it as an Article Title.