The extension allows you to control a few important settings.
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Broken Links Checker page
- Go to the Settings tab
- Set how often you want the Broken Links Checker plugin to check your pages
- When needed, you can use the Re-check all Pages button to force the re-check process on your child sites.
- Set the Maximum Number of Links that can be returned from a single child site
- Save Settings
By default, the extension is set to return 50 links maximum from each child site. Loading a huge amount of data can slow down your MainWP Dashboard and eventually cause timeouts.