Bulk Update Administrator Passwords
While connecting your WordPress websites to your MainWP Dashboard, an Administrator user has been required to be added in the Add New Site form to establish the connection. The MainWP Plugin calls this user “Secure Connection User”.
To update the password for this user,
- Login in to your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Users > Administrator Passwords page
- In the Update Administrator Passwords section, enter a new password in the New Password field
- Select your Child Sites where you want to update the password
- Click the Update Now button