- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Code Snippets page
- Locate the Saved Code Snippets table
- Locate the Code Snippet that you want to remove from your child sites
- Click the Load action
- Once the Code Snippet loads, unselect child sites where you want to remove the snippet
- Click the Run Snippet button
This process will remove the snippet from all your site and re-add it only on sites that are still selected. This method is recommended in case you want to keep your snippet saved in the Save Snippets list so it can be used again in the future. In case you want to remove the snippet from all child site, you can un-check all sites and click the Run Snippet button.