The MainWP Comments Extension allows you to manage comments on your Websites. It will allow you to remotely
- Mark as spam
On the MainWP > Extensions > Comments page, you can easily find all existing comments and manage them without of hustle of logging into each child site separately.
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Comments page
- Select wanted Child Sits
- In the Search Options section set your search preferences
- Status filters will allow you to narrow down the search to only selected comment statuses
- Keyword field will allow you to find comments where an entered word is used
- Date Range will narrow down the search to comments that have been submitted in the selected date range
- Click the Show Comments button
By default, the MainWP Dashboard plugin is set to return (show) maximum of 50 comments from one Child Site.