The MainWP Comments Extension allows you to manage comments on your Websites. It will allow you to remotely
- Mark as spam
On the MainWP > Extensions > Comments page, you can easily find all existing comments and manage them without of hustle of logging into each child site separately.
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Comments page
- In the Search Comments option box set your search preferences
- Status filters will allow you to narrow down search to only selected comment statuses
- Keyword field will allow you to find comments where an entered word is used
- Date Range will narrow down the search to comments that have been submitted in the selected date range
- Select wanted Child Sits
- Click the Show Comments button
By default, the MainWP Dashboard plugin is set to return (show) maximum of 50 comments from one Child Site. This is set like this because loading too much data can cause various issues. To increase or decrease this limit, please check the MainWP > Settings > Data Return settings.