Move CPT Post(s) to Trash
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Posts > Manage page
- In the Search Posts option box set your search preferences
- Select wanted Child Sits
- Click the Show Posts button
- Once the list of found posts appears, locate the CPT Post you want to delete
- Click the Trash action under the Post Title
If you need to delete multiple posts at once, before clicking the Trash action, select all posts you want to move to Trash and use the Bulk Actions menu to delete them.
Since WordPress allows you to permanently delete only posts that are currently in Trash, before you can permanently delete them, you need to send them to Trash. Once they are in Trash, the Delete Permanently action will be available.