If your MainWP Extension(s) are not receiving automatic updates, make sure that your MainWP Extension(s) are activated with your API Key(s). In case your MainWP Extension(s) are properly activated but still not detecting available updates, please try to re-activate them by following these steps:
- Go to the WP > Plugins page
- Find the extension(s) that can not be activated with your API key
- Select Extension(s)
- Deactivate Extension(s)
- Select Extension(s) again
- Activate Extension(s)
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions page
- Activate API Key(s) again
- Go back to the WP > Plugins page
- Find the Check for updates now link under an Extension description and click it.
If this doesn’t help, do not hesitate to submit a support ticket.