To create a new link, go to the MainWP > Extensions > Links Manager settings page. Make sure you are on the Linkstab and click the Add New Link button.
After clicking the button, popup window will appear with a few options you need to set.
- Enter a Link Name;
- Enter a Destination URL;
- Set a Cloak URL (optional);
- Enter a keyword(s);
In the second group of options you can set link properties.
- Select a link Group (optional);
- Select a link Attribute (Follow/No Follow) – if you leave “Use default” the setting from the Configuration page will be applied;
- Select whether you like link to be opened in the same or new window – if you leave “Use default” the setting from the Configuration page will be applied;
- Enter a link CSS class name (optional);
At the end, select child site where you want to use the link. Automatic linking will be applied only on sites selected here.
Click the Add Link button.