MainWP Customisations plugin is a custom plugin designed for containing your custom code snippets for customizing your MainWP Dashboard. To install this plugin,
- Go to the plugin Github repository
- Click on the Clone or download button
- Click the Download ZIP button
- Once you download the ZIP archive, extract it on your local computer
- Rename the extracted directory from mainwp-customisations-master to mainwp-customisations
- Upload the folder to the ../wp-content/plugins/ directory on your MainWP Dashboard site via your preferred FTP client
- Login to your MainWP Dashboard, go to the WP Admin > Plugins page and activate the plugin the same as any other WP plugin.