Some of the things you can do directly from your MainWP Dashboard include:
- Update, Activate and Deactivate the iThemes Security plugin from your MainWP Dashboard
- Mass configure your Ithemes Security settings across your network or customize them on individual child sites
- Manage iThemes Security plugin features from your MainWP Dashboard such as
- Monitor iThemes Security Status
- Monitor iThemes Active Lockouts
iTheme Security Extension Widgets
The Extension also adds two widgets to each individual site’s overview page, allowing you to check security status.
- Active Lockouts – This widget will show you all active lockouts. Also, it enables your to release lockouts directly from the widget.
- iThemes Security Status – This widget shows all security issues grouped by priority level. Next to each detects security issue, you can find the Fix Now button which will take you to correct option in the individual child site edit screen. If you want to fix the issue for only that child site, don’t forget to set Overwrite Generals Settings to YES and click the Save button.
The MainWP iThemes Security extension works with the free or Pro version of the iThemes Security Plugin but only free features are supported.Notice: Any paid features of this plugin may require you to purchase a license from the author.