Once a Child Site is connected to your MainWP Dashboard, the MainWP plugin allows you to access the Child Site WP Admin area with one click. No login required!
Easiest way to do this is to follow these steps:
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Sites > Manage page
- Locate the Child Site you want to access in the list
- Under the URL column, under the Child Site URL
- Locate the Open WP Admin (New Window) action
- Click the “Open WP Admin” part of the link to open the child site WP Admin in embedded iframe or click the “New Window” part of the link to open it in a new browser tab.