Move Page(s) to Trash
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Pages > Manage page
- In the Search Pages option box set your search preferences
- Select wanted Child Sits
- Click the Show Pages button
- Once the list of found pages appears
- Locate the Page you want to move to Trash
- Click the Trash action under the Page Title
If you need to delete multiple pages at once, before clicking the Trash action, select all pages you want to move to Trash and use the Bulk Actions menu to delete them.
Since WordPress allows you to permanently delete only pages that are currently in Trash, before you can permanently delete them, you need to send them to Trash. Once they are in Trash, the Delete Permanently action will be available.