The MainWP Plugin allows you to manage WordPress posts on your Websites. MainWP Dashboard will allow you to remotely create new posts on your managed sites, edit existing posts, change status for existing posts or completely delete them.
On the MainWP > Posts > Manage page, you can easily find all existing posts and manage them without of hustle of logging into each child site separately.
- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Posts > Manage page
- In the Search Posts option box set your search preferences
- Status filters will allow you to narrow down search to only selected post statuses
- Keyword field will allow you to find posts where an entered word is used
- Date Range will narrow down the search to posts that have been published in the selected date range
- Select wanted Child Sits
- Click the Show Posts button
Once the Search is complete, a list of found posts will appear at the bottom of the page.
By default, the MainWP Dashboard plugin is set to return (show) maximum of 50 posts from one Child Site. This is set like this because loading too much data can cause various issues. To increase or decrease this limit, please check the MainWP > Settings > Data Return settings.