MainWP Dashboard allows multiple users import. To do this,
- On your Dashboard Site, go to the MainWP > Users > Import Useres page
- Download the Sample CSV file
- Open the downloaded file in any text/code editor
- Lines 2 – 6 are demo values that should be replaced. Start replacing it by the actual details of your users.
- Enter details in following order and separate values by comma (,)
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Website URL
- Send Password (0 if you don’t want to email the password, 1 if you want to email the password)
- List your Child Site URLs where you want to add a user
- Once you are done, save changes in the CSV file
- Upload the CSV file to your MainWP Dashboard
- If the CSV file contains a header (line 1 in the Sample.csv) select the CSV file contains a header option, if you have deleted the header line, you can uncheck the option.
- Click the Import Users button
MainWP Dashboard requires that file for importing sites is saved in the CSV format. Uploading TXT or any other text format won’t work.