Managed Client Reports for WooCommerce allows you to create fully customized Reports for your clients. It incorporates a page (report) builder feature that will allow you to create custom layouts for reports.
Report Builder Sections
Rows are movable sections of a Report. You are allowed to create multiple rows and set them in a custom order. Each row can get custom ID assigned so it can be easily targetted in CSS for easier style customization. Each row can contain multiple columns. Inside one row, columns can be moved and ordered in preferred way.
Columns are movable sections. You are allowed to create multiple columns inside one Row and set them in a custom order. Column width is adjustable, so you can create custom width columns, including multiple columns in 1 line. Each Column can contain multiple editable regions. Columns can be moved from Row to Row.
Editable region is a part of a Column where you can place report content. Within 1 column, multiple editable regions can be set. Editable regions can be moved inside a column or between different columns in the same row or different Rows.
Create New Row section allows you to quickly create a new row. You can create preformatted rows with custom column layouts.
Report Builder Actions
- Button that allows you to Drag&Drop a Row in order to change Rows order in the report layout.
- Button that allows you to Creates a New Column in the Row
- Field where you can Add Custom ID for the Row
- Button that allows you to Delete the Row
- Button that allows you to Drag&Drop a Column in order to change Columns order in the report layout.
- Button that allows you to Create a New Editable Region in the Column
- Buttons that allow you to Adjust Column Width
- Button that allows you to Drag&Drop an Editable Region to change Editable Regions order in the report layout
- Button that allows you to Delete the Editable Region
- Button that allows you to Delete the Column
- Create a Row with one column (100%)
- Create a Row with two columns (50% | 50%)
- Create a Row with two columns (33.3% | 66.6%)
- Create a Row with two columns (66.6% | 33.3%)
- Create a Row with three columns (33.3% | 33.3% | 33.3%)