Managed Client Reports for WooCommerce allows you to create fully customized reports for your clients. It incorporates a page (report) builder feature that will enable you to create custom layouts for reports.
Report Builder Sections
Rows are movable sections of a Report. You are allowed to create multiple rows and set them in a custom order. Each row can get custom ID assigned so it can be easily targetted in CSS for easier style customization. Each row can contain multiple columns. Inside one row, columns can be moved and ordered in a preferred way.
Columns are movable sections. You are allowed to create multiple columns inside one Row and set them in a custom order. Column width is adjustable so that you can create custom width columns, including various columns in 1 line. Each Column can contain multiple editable regions. Columns can be moved from Row to Row.
The editable region is a part of a Column where you can place report content. Within 1 column, multiple editable regions can be set. Editable regions can be moved inside a column or between different columns in the same row or different Rows.
Create a New Row section that allows you to create a new row quickly. You can create preformatted rows with custom column layouts.
Report Builder Actions
- The Button that allows you to Drag&Drop a Row to change Row’s order in the report layout.
- The button that allows you to Creates a New Column in the Row
- The field where you can Add Custom ID for the Row
- The button that allows you to Delete the Row
- The button that allows you to Drag&Drop a Column in order to change Column’s order in the report layout.
- The button that allows you to Create a New Editable Region in the Column
- Buttons that allow you to Adjust Column Width
- The button that allows you to Drag&Drop an Editable Region to change Editable Regions order in the report layout
- The button that allows you to Delete the Editable Region
- The button that allows you to Delete the Column
- Create a Row with one column (100%)
- Create a Row with two columns (50% | 50%)
- Create a Row with two columns (33.3% | 66.6%)
- Create a Row with two columns (66.6% | 33.3%)
- Create a Row with three columns (33.3% | 33.3% | 33.3%)