Create Email Campaign
Managed Client Reports for WooCommerece plugin allows you to easily send email notifications to your clients. To send email to one, multiple or all your clients,
- Go to the WooCommerce > Client Reports > Email Campaigns > Add Campaign page
- Enter Email Template Title (for internal use)
- Enter Email Subject
- Set Email Content
- Locate the Settings option box
- Select Role(s) ( group of clients that you want to send the email too
- If needed, you can add specific users in the Select Users field
- If you want to send the email just this one time, set the Recurring Email option to NO, if you need it as a Recurring Email notification, set the option to YES and set preferred schedule options.
- If you want to start the campaign right away, set the Status of the campaign to Active.
- Click the Save Email Template button
Save and Send Email Template button will send the email right away and save the template.
Send Test Email button will send the email to the email address that you want for testing purpose.
Edit Email Campaigns
To manage your Email Campaigns,
- Go to the WooCommerce > Client Reports > Email Campaigns page
- In the list of your campaigns, locate the one that you need edit
- Click the Edit link in the action row under the campaign title