- Login into your MainWP Dashboard site
- Go to the MainWP > Plugins > Install Plugins page
- Under the Install from WordPress.org tab, a list of WordPress plugins will appear
- Use the “Search plugins” field to find the plugin that you want to install
- Enter the Name of the Plugin and press Enter on your keyboard
- Search results will appear
- Locate the Plugin that you want to install
- Select it by checking the Install this Plugin radio button
- Next, in the Select Sites box, select all sites you want to install this plugin to
- Review the Installation Options
- Click the Complete Installation button
Activate after installation – if selected, the MainWP Plugin will automatically activate the installed plugin on your Child Sites.
Overwrite existing version – if selected, the MainWP Plugin will overwrite the plugin on your Child Sites if the plugin is already installed.