If you want to use a random Author, Category or Publishing date for your Posts or Pages, you can do it by using the options in the MainWP Randomizer metabox.
The Extension adds this metabox to both,
- MainWP > Posts > Add New page
- MainWP > Pages > Add New page
Set Random Author
If you want to assign a random author for a post,
- Select the Set Random Author with privilege option
- Select Roles.
Set Random Category
If you want to set a random category, select the Set Random Category option
Set Random Publishing Date
To set a random publishing date,
- Check the Set Random Publishing Date checkbox
- Optionally you can set a specific Date Range