MainWP Dashboard allows multiple websites import. To do this,
- Make sure that the MainWP Child Plugin is installed and activated on your websites
- On your Dashboard Site, go to the MainWP > Sites > Import Sites page
- Download the Sample CSV file
- Open the downloaded file in any text/code editor
- Lines 9 – 13 are demo values that should be replaced. Start replacing it by the actual details of your child sites.
- Enter details in following order and separate values by comma (,)
- Site URL
- Administrator Username
- Site Friendly Name
- Group name (if you want to add the Child Site to a site group)
- Unique Security ID (if enabled on your website(s))
- HTTP Username (if HTTP Basic Authentication is enabled on your website(s))
- HTTP Password (if HTTP Basic Authentication is enabled on your website(s))
- Verify Certificate ( T – true, F – false)
- SSL Version ( auto – Auto detection, 1.x, 1, 2, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Once you are done, save changes in the CSV file
- Upload the CSV file to your MainWP Dashboard
- If the CSV file contains a header (line 8 in the Sample.csv) select the CSV file contains a header option, if you have deleted the header line, you can uncheck the option.
- Click the Import Sites button
MainWP Dashboard requires that file for importing sites is saved in the CSV format. Uploading TXT or any other text format won’t work.