- Login into your MainWP Dashboard
- Go to the MainWP > Extensions > Team Control page
- Go to the MainWP Roles tab
- Locate the previously created role
- Click the Edit action
- Set MainWP Dashboard permissions
- Set Allowed Extensions
- Set Allowed Sites
- Click the Save action
After setting custom permissions, you are ready to assign this role to an existing user or to create a new user with this role.
By selecting a permission, extension or website, you are allowing users with this role to use this action, extension on the allowed sites.
If you allow sites by selecting a group of child sites after adding a new site to the group it is required to re-save role settings in order to allow the newly added site to the role.