The Wordfence Settings tab enables you to control the Wordfence options across all your child sites.
It allows you to set:
- Scan Schedule
- Basic Settings
- Live Traffic View
- Scans to Include
- Firewall Rules
- Login Security Options
- Other Options
Saving the Wordfence options will overwrite options on your child sites.
Individual Site Settings
The extension enables you to set Wordfence options individually on a per-site basis. To do this,
- Locate the wanted child site in the Manage sites list
- Click the Edit link in the Actions menu
- Scroll down and locate the Wordfence section
- Locate the Override General Settings option in the Wordfence Settings box
- Set to YES
- Use the rest of the Wordfence section to set your preferences
- Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page.