The Wordfence Settings tab enables you to control the Wordfence options across all your child sites.
It allows you to set:
- Scan Schedule
- Basic Settings
- Live Traffic View
- Scans to Include
- Firewall Rules
- Login Security Options
- Other Options
Saving the Wordfence options will overwrite options on your child sites.
If you add Wordfence plugin on more child sites, after setting Wordfence options, you will need to re-save settings to apply on newly added child sites.
Individual Site Settings
The extension enables you to set Wordfence options individually as per site basis. To do this,
- Locate the wanted child site in the Manage sites list
- Click the Edit link right under the child site name
- Scroll down and locate the Wordfence option boxes
- Locate the Override General Settings option in the Wordfence Settings box
- Set to YES
- Use the rest of Wordfence option boxes to set your preferences
- Click the Save settings button at the bottom of the page.