Having an unique Administrator username is essential for your site’s security! After installing WordPress, unless you specify another name, default administrator username will be ”admin”. If you continue using “admin” as an administrator username, a hacker can easily break into your website. With performing a brute force attack on your account using the default WordPress admin…
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss
- Three words you can use in 2019 to become a better WordPress professional
- Using WP-CLI to Troubleshoot WP Cron Job Issues on a Child Site
- Finding your purpose: What is your why and how does it help your business?