“I’m not going to be doing many chages on my website, so I don’t have to worry about a lot of maintenance, right?” I chuckle (hopefully not outloud) every time a client asks me this that question. I have to laugh a little bit because it’s a question influenced by some of the worst advice…
- Tools for business: Use the Headliner App to create slick audiograms
- Is it Time to Cut Your Cellphone Usage in Half?
- Make your connections work for you with these four ways to find clients for your WordPress business
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss