In a perfect world, clients would just come to us, ready to have us build high yielding WordPress websites for a good, solid price. I mean, that is the ultimate in getting clients, right? And, for some WordPress developers, they have tapped into a steady stream of referrals. For most of us, the struggle is…
- Why should you run your MainWP dashboard site on Vultr using Cloudways?
- Four questions with Dan Maby about WP&UP
- How you can offer introductory WordPress client training that actually helps
- Ready for Gutenberg? Here are four resources to help
- The easy way to get WordPress training videos into your client’s dashboard