What is the WP-CLI? The WP-CLI is a way of doing anything that you would be able to do in the back-end of a WordPress site in wp-admin, but using command lines. A number of hosts have WP-CLI installed on new servers. One great example is on Cloudways. Common WP-CLI commands If a client site…
- Tools for business: Use the Headliner App to create slick audiograms
- Is it Time to Cut Your Cellphone Usage in Half?
- Make your connections work for you with these four ways to find clients for your WordPress business
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss