Don’t let a project closure steal your thrill! In fact, I say, celebrate your thrill and the project as well. Here are six steps to close your WordPress project without losing the thrill of a job well done. Just a few miles away, deep in the heart of the Delta, some of the best Blues artists…
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss
- Three words you can use in 2019 to become a better WordPress professional
- Using WP-CLI to Troubleshoot WP Cron Job Issues on a Child Site
- Finding your purpose: What is your why and how does it help your business?