WordPress powers approximately 17% of all the websites online around the world. This means that it is a very attractive platform for hackers to try and compromise as it gives them the ability to take down or control many websites with just a single exploit. How do WordPress sites get hacked? A recent study has…
- Tools for business: Use the Headliner App to create slick audiograms
- Is it Time to Cut Your Cellphone Usage in Half?
- Make your connections work for you with these four ways to find clients for your WordPress business
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss