Sometimes you will run into issues on your child sites which are being caused by active cron jobs. Cron jobs are recurring tasks that need to be run on a site. Most of the time, cron jobs are created by the active plugins (e.g., these cron events all running due to WooCommerce): woocommerce_cancel_unpaid_orders woocommerce_cleanup_sessions woocommerce_cleanup_personal_data…
- Tools for business: Use the Headliner App to create slick audiograms
- Is it Time to Cut Your Cellphone Usage in Half?
- Make your connections work for you with these four ways to find clients for your WordPress business
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss