Using social proof on your website is a no-brainer. It is kind of like being linked to the “cool kids” in high school or being known by a celebrity. The effect is real and something you should tap into because people are more likely to purchase when they see the “proof” that your product is…
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss
- Three words you can use in 2019 to become a better WordPress professional
- Using WP-CLI to Troubleshoot WP Cron Job Issues on a Child Site
- Finding your purpose: What is your why and how does it help your business?