Having an unique Administrator username is essential for your site’s security! After installing WordPress, unless you specify another name, default administrator username will be ”admin”. If you continue using “admin” as an administrator username, a hacker can easily break into your website. With performing a brute force attack on your account using the default WordPress admin…
- Tools for business: Use the Headliner App to create slick audiograms
- Is it Time to Cut Your Cellphone Usage in Half?
- Make your connections work for you with these four ways to find clients for your WordPress business
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss