Having an unique Administrator username is essential for your site’s security! After installing WordPress, unless you specify another name, default administrator username will be ”admin”. If you continue using “admin” as an administrator username, a hacker can easily break into your website. With performing a brute force attack on your account using the default WordPress admin…
- What do you do with your email list when you start a new brand?
- Three crucial pieces of content for your lead generation funnel
- Announcing MainWP and WP Security Audit Log Integration
- How to display a draft using Public Post Preview Plugin
- Mastering the fundamentals of nurturing leads and convert more business