One of the things that we learn from WordPress consultants is to learn about the client’s goals and who their target audience is and their pain points. If you are like me, you have sat down with a client to ask these types of questions to hear things like, “My target audience is everybody!” or…
- Tools for business: Use the Headliner App to create slick audiograms
- Is it Time to Cut Your Cellphone Usage in Half?
- Make your connections work for you with these four ways to find clients for your WordPress business
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss