WordPress Code Snippets for MainWP is a simple way to add code snippets to your Child Sites from one centralized location. No need to edit your theme’s
functions.php file or
MainWP Code Snippets Extension is a simple way to add code snippets to your Child Sites from one centralized location. No need to edit your theme’s functions.php file or wp-config anymore!
Code Snippet is a small chunk of PHP code that can be inserted directly into your Child Sites. Sometimes they contain full functions; other times, they modify an existing feature.
This tool is for advanced users only. We recommend it to experienced PHP developers.
– Create And Execute Your PHP Code Snippets Across All Your Sites
With this Extension, you will be able to execute tasks like synchronizing the settings of a plugin, changing the content of any posts, updating widgets, or getting post counts across your network, and you can do all of this from your Dashboard.
The MainWP Code Snippet Extension allows you to run code in three ways:
1. Have a Code Snippet execute a function on the Child Site
You would use this option to make actual changes to your Child Sites. For example, if you wanted to customize the admin footer across different websites in your network, you would use this option.
2. Have a Code Snippet return information from a Child Site
This option queries the Child Site and returns the information to you. An example would be if you wanted to know the published post count of all of your sites.
3. Have a Code Snippet edit the wp-config.php file on a Child Site
One of the most critical files in your WordPress installation is the wp-config.php file. A Code Snippet in this section allows you to do things such as increase WordPress memory, block external requests, disable WP-Cron, and much more!
– The Power is in Your Hands!
This Extension gives you immense freedom when managing your Child Sites; here are just a few useful things you can accomplish using Code Snippets:
- Disable theme, plugin editor and plugin, core updates
- Disable CRON job feature
- Set auto-save interval
- Block external requests
- Increase WordPress memory limit
- Protect WordPress against malicious URL requests
The possibilities are endless; the only limitation is your imagination.
We also include a few pre-coded snippets to get you started.
– Save and Use Your Favorite Snippets Unlimited Number of Times
Wouldn’t it be useful if you could save your favorite snippets and run them on multiple sites when needed, all with just a few clicks?
MainWP Code Snippets Extension allows you to save your code snippets and use them repeatedly whenever you need them.
– Extend the functionality of your Child Sites
Use code snippets as mini-plugins and reduce the load on your websites.
– Speed up your WordPress maintenance process
Clear trash, update settings, set redirections, and much more with Code Snippets.
– Save code snippets and re-run them whenever needed
Save your favorite Snippets and re-run them whenever required.
– Run code snippets on multiple sites simultaneously
Simultaneously run functions on any website you want.
Extension Data Privacy Info
You can use this Extension on unlimited MainWP Dashboards that you own.