MainWP Domain Monitor Extension lets you keep a watchful eye on your domains. It alerts you via email when monitored domains are nearing expiration.
The MainWP Domain Monitor Extension is used to check the Domain info of your Child Sites automatically. It checks for the expiration date and notifies you via customizable email if any of your connected Child Site domains are about to expire.
That is not all; with the Domain Monitor, you can quickly get helpful info about a domain:
- Registrar (along with the registrar URL)
- Registrar WHOIS Server
- Registrar Abuse and Contact info
- Name Servers
- Domain Creation, Update, and Expiration date
- And Domain Status.
MainWP Domain Monitor Extension Saves you Time!
With MainWP Domain Monitor Extension, you don’t need to check domain info for each Child Site separately. The extension will allow you to check all your connected WordPress site domains in bulk from one screen or schedule automated checks.
Moreover, you can easily see all essential data about your managed sites’ domains on the same screen.
Why Use Domain Monitor to Check your WordPress Sites?
- Check all your website’s Domain statuses at once on one screen.
- Add results to reports and send them to clients.
- Set daily, weekly, or monthly scheduled automated checks.
- Get notified if a domain is about to expire.
- Run checks via WP CLI
- Run checks via MainWP REST API
Extension Data Privacy Info
You can use this Extension on unlimited MainWP Dashboards that you own.