Secure your Child Sites!
The MainWP iThemes Security Extension combines the power of your MainWP Dashboard with the popular iThemes Security Plugin (over 600,000 Active Installs).
The iThemes Security Extension allows you to control the iThemes Security settings for all your child sites directly from your MainWP Dashboard.
Some of the things you can do directly from your MainWP Dashboard include:
- Update, Activate and Deactivate the iThemes Security plugin from your MainWP Dashboard
- Mass configure your Ithemes Security settings across your network or customize them on individual child sites
- Manage iThemes Security plugin features from your MainWP Dashboard such as
- Global Settings
- 404 Detection
- Away Mode
- Banned Users
- Brute Force Protection
- Database Backups
- File Change Detection
- Hide Login Area
- Malware Scanning
- Secure Socket Layers (SSL)
- Strong Password
- System Tweaks
- WordPress Tweaks
- Admin User
- Database Prefix
- Monitor iThemes Security Status
- Monitor iThemes Active Lockouts
The Extension also adds the iThemes Security overview widget to each individual site’s dashboard allowing you to check security status
You should secure your sites to avoid potential disasters.
Control Security from One Place
Monitor Security status from individual child site dashboard
Easy To Use
All of the great features that come with this extension are intuitive and easy to use.