Security Ninja For MainWP
The Security Ninja Extension for MainWP is a FREE 3rd-party extension that extends your ability to control the security overview of all connected Child Sites on which you installed Security Ninja!
The Security Ninja is an easy-to-use WordPress Security plugin offering robust firewall prevention and other security measures for all your connected WordPress (Child) Sites.
Why Security Ninja for MainWP?
Suppose you use Security Ninja on many WordPress websites you manage using the MainWP Dashboard. In that case, this free extension will help you to control settings within the MainWP Dashboard.
- This extension helps you check if any of your Child Sites have any known vulnerable plugins installed so that you can update or remove them.
- The vulnerability database consists of over 2700 known vulnerabilities to plugins and themes and alerts you if there are any on your Child Sites.
- The extension also picks up the security score of each website via the Security Ninja plugin. Having a high-security score does not completely protect you from hack attempts or malicious software, but it helps prevent many common security issues that can be fixed quickly.
Please note that this extension is basic at the moment, have a look at the “Coming Soon” features.
After the successful installation, navigate to the MainWP Dashboard from the left pane, and you will see Security Ninja on the left pane.
You do not need to install any additional plugins on your client sites except for the Security Ninja.
Some Useful Links
- Security Ninja for MainWP on WP.org
- Get started with Security Ninja and MainWP
- See Vulnerabilities and Security Issues on Child Sites
Using any other WordPress security plugin? Head over to our Security solutions.
Extension Data Privacy Info
You can use this Extension on unlimited MainWP Dashboards that you own.