MainWP Vulnerability Checker extension uses WPScan Vulnerability Database API to bring you information about vulnerable plugins and themes on your Child Sites so you can act accordingly.
Directly from your MainWP Dashboard, you will be able to see vulnerable plugins and themes, what the issues are.
- The Vulnerability database updates itself real-time so you don’t miss out on any vulnerabilities.
- Premium plugins and themes are a part of wpvulndb.com.
- Get notified about vulnerabilities on your websites
- Update vulnerable plugins
- Delete vulnerable plugins
WPScan Vulnerability Database
The WPScan Vulnerability Database is an online browsable version of WPScan’s data files which are used to detect known WordPress core, plugin and theme vulnerabilities. This database has been compiled by the WPScan Team and various other contributors since WPScan’s release. The development of the WPScan Vulnerability Database was funded by BruCON‘s 5by5 project.