MainWP for Nonprofits
The MainWP for Nonprofits program offers free MainWP Pro Lifetime license to eligible organizations.
We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States), a local tax service/charity commission, or a local TechSoup Global partner.
Also, your organization must not be any of the following:
- A legislative or political activity organization
- A church, association of churches, or other religious organization
- A school, college, or a related organization *
- A government office
- An organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- A hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, or a related organization
- A private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
* Educational organizations may be eligible for our MainWP for Education program.
Additionally, your organization may not do any of the following:
- Discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
How To Apply
When you’re ready, fill out the MainWP PreSale Query form and provide these details:
- your organization’s legal name,
- your organization’s location,
- and a brief description of what you’re all about.
The Review Process
Our team will review your application and respond as quickly as we can.
If your application isn’t approved, you’re welcome to apply in the future if the charitable status of your organization changes. In the meantime, you’re welcome to continue using MainWP for as long as you’d like.
A note about our review process
While everyone can use MainWP, not every organization may meet our eligibility requirements to qualify for this program. MainWP sets these guidelines and determines an organization’s qualification at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend our eligibility guidelines at any time.