Your Dashboard allows you to show or hide useful footer bar. To do that, go to: MainWP > Settings > Dashboard Options page and locate Hide MainWP Footer button and set it to fit your needs:
- Blowing the Bloody Doors Off!
- World of WordPress: New features from UpdraftPlus, new products and a new live event to discuss
- Three words you can use in 2019 to become a better WordPress professional
- Using WP-CLI to Troubleshoot WP Cron Job Issues on a Child Site
- Finding your purpose: What is your why and how does it help your business?