Back in July, with Phase 1, the WP Activity Log plugin became the first activity logger to keep track of changes made by your MainWP Dashboard on Child sites. The only issue was you still had to visit your Child site to see the logs.
That changes today with the release of Phase 2, Activity Log for MainWP!
The first major MainWP Extension created by an outside developer, this free Extension allows you to review all your child site activity logs directly from your MainWP Dashboard, and also provide a log of all activity done using your MainWP Dashboard!
The some of the new Dashboard tracking features include:
- Logs in or out of the MainWP dashboard
- Adds, edits or deletes a child site
- Sync data with child sites
- Installs, activates, deactivates and uninstalls a MainWP extension
- Adds or removes an extension from the menu
- Adds, starts, pauses or deletes a monitor in the Advanced Uptime Monitor extension
Installing the Plugin and the Extension
Robert Abela and his team at WP White Security worked hand in hand with the MainWP development group in order to provide a seamless integration experience for MainWP users.
And, it’s super simple to get started!
- First, install the free WP Activity Log plugin on your child sites (bulk plugin install instructions)
- Second, install the Activity Log for MainWP Extension on your MainWP Dashboard
That’s it just two steps and your ready to start tracking all your activity logs directly from your MainWP Dashboard!
Let me know your thoughts on the Extension all comments are welcome positive and negative,
Manage all your WordPress sites with the MainWP Dashboard
WordPress Management for Professionals
Are you ready to go Pro?
All MainWP Pro Extensions are available through one of our convenient bundled packages.